Sunday 23 March 2014

Think about this ..




I chose a great adventure.

Every day when you wake up you can decide what to do with your day. You can chose to either live the adventure or not.

What makes an adventure for you?  For me an adventure is when you go into the unknown. The best adventures are the unplanned and unexpected ones. Therefore in my crazy mind everyday is an adventure.

Let me explain: If you were to climb Mount Everest no matter how much training and planning you do you would still be facing into the unknown. The most exciting and memorable bits of the adventure will not be the everyday climbing but the unplanned for challanges that you face. Am I right??

The point I am trying to make is that every day is like climbing Mount Everest, no matter how much you plan or prepare for it you don't know what exciting challenge(s) will be presented to you on that day. Therefore everyday you must embrace the challenges and accept them.

 I am going to think about this through out the day today and try appreciate all the little things that make this life a great adventure. No matter how cringy it is I am going to say it: YOLO. (You only live once)

So make the most of the life you got start today. Today is the first day of the rest of your life and today is your adventure.....

Bisous,
Anna Kate  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment